The product brand logo was designed to represent the major art categories that FGA-GFA creates. Below is how we broke down & enumerated the elements of the logo with their corresponding meanings:
- a flower to represent our art category 'Bounties of Nature’
It is also believed to symbolize purity & divinity which are both recurrent themes reflected in our artworks.
- a light of fire to signify enlightenment from our art category ‘Poetic & Philosophical’
It is an appropriate symbol as well for 'Art Aglow’ - the brandname used for our Artworks framed in LED Light Boxes.
- a headdress decorated with precious metals & jewels worn by a monarch of high authority to symbolize the category ‘Decorative Graphics’.
Since crown is also a mark of a triumphant champion in a competitive environment, we also meant it to stand for the category ‘Sports World’.
Additionally, FGA-GFA has always felt being in its own revolution in the Art World since day one. We thought a crown is an optimistic inspiration to being victorious over the hurdles we ought to face.
(Segmented Version : 2 connected horizontal diamonds above the FGA-GFA text)
- a symbol of being unlimited to represent the energy-themed art section ‘Quantum Realm'.
The symmetrical character also suggests balance & equality which are both intended effects of most of our artworks.
- color of illumination, wisdom & prosperity.
- color of wisdom, creativity & spiritual grounding.